CONTACTNorris L. Beren
C.H.O.I.C.E.S.: 7 Mistakes Smart CEOs Don't MakeA Leadership Fable by Norris L. Beren
Would you like to know some common mistakes that CEOs and their executive teams make? Why do some excellent companies and their CEOs lose their way? Would you like to do something extraordinary to improve your results and upgrade your relationships with your key executives, employees and customers?
Learn the answers to these questions and much more in this candid and insightful story. Written from the perspective of a struggling businessman about to lose his business, this tale is coupled with the advice and guidance he receives from a very "unusual" source. The book contains principles, tips and ideas that can be applied to achieve better results in key areas of your business and your personal life.
WHEN DISASTER STRIKES HOME!101+ ways to protect your family from unthinkable emergencies
BY NORRIS L. BEREN, DIRECTOR EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS INSTITUTESM
- Learn six simple steps to create your family's disaster plan
- Learn tactics to reunite your family members when communication fails
- Develop ways to get fuel, food, and water in a disaster
- Reduce 9-1-1 response time when "all circuits are busy"
- Learn how to calm and empower anxious children
- Learn how to deal with pets during long-term evacuations
- Prepare a safe evacuation plan for a smoke-filled room or house
- Personalize your plan with hundreds of innovative ideas and suggestions
Don't take a chance with your family's life. Stack the odds in your favor. Start planning for the safety of your family now!
101+ ways to protect your family from unthinkable emergencies
This book is a great source of easy-to-understand family disaster planning strategies that can protect you from many of life's emergencies, both natural or man-made. It will help you get prepared and ready for virtually any emergency that could happen to you and your family at home or at work.
This workbook, companion to When Disaster Strikes Home! 101+ ways to protect your family from unthinkable emergencies, contains checklists and forms that provide step-by-step instructions for developing a family emergency plan for coping with a terrorist attack or natural or man-made disasters and emergencies.